Free no Obligation Quotation
Frequently asked Questions
Situated near most relevant Government Departments, Institutions and Embassy's.
Tel: 0027 126709010 or 012 670 9010
Head Office and Courier address.
57 Swarthout Street
Welcome to our website on Apostille, Authentication, Attestation and Legalisation of documents-
Owner and Managing Director
We facilitate the process to Attest South African Documents in South Africa to be recognised for use outside of South Africa.
In South Africa there are a few role players in the document authentication process including but not excluded to the Department of International Relations and Co-
under some circumstances the services of a Attorney whom is a registered Notary is needed.
Apostill and Authentication process can be complicated. Don’t leave this process to untrained employees or non-
How we assist.
• We advise you of what documents is needed and in what form.
• We collate and prepare documents as per requirements.
• We arrange notarisation where necessary.
• We arrange translations by sworn translators where necessary.
• We pay the statuary fees where necessary.
• We take documents to the different departments -
• We check the processing for correctness.
• We courier the documents back to any destination word wide.
What must u the client do?
• Call us, email us or complete the inquiry form with details what you need.
• We will respond with the document requirements, estimated cost and time line.
• Courier the documents to our Head Office address or to make it easier book a collection from any address in or out of SA here.
•• Our courier service will collect from your door step during office hours.
What happens after we receive the documents?
• We will process the documents.
• You will be sent a invoice with payment options and details.
• We will immediately start the process but will only pay statuary fees and Embassy fees after we have received payment from our clients.
Why Choose GMTM Consultants to Apostille, Authenticate and legalise your documents ?
• We have been servicing the General Public, Ex-
• We do not merely courier, deliver and collect documents from the relevant departments one of our dedicated personnel takes, facilitates and checks the process at each relevant Department and /or Embassy.
• We offer a money back guarantee under certain Terms and Conditions.
Cost and Fees
Countries where documents must also be presented to their Local Embassy
Steps for us to assist u with the process
We have a simple and basic Fee Structure without Fine Print
You pay R 495 for the first document and R 95 per document there after excluding statuary or Embassy Fees per Apostille, Authentication,